Glenmore Program for Therapeutically Oriented Yoga
Applicants must have completed Glenmore’s Yoga 200 Hour Teacher Training Program or have graduated from an accredited yoga teacher training program to be accepted into the Glenmore Yoga’s Therapeutically Focused Program. Students entering the program with a 200 hour certificate from a school other than Glenmore, have the option to participate in Glenmore’s Bridge Program. At the completion of this Program participants will qualify for 500-Hour Yoga Alliance registration. Glenmore is an International Association of Yoga Therapist (IAYT) member school. This Program supplements the 200-Hour Teacher Training and upon completion yields over 300 hours of intensive study in the therapeutic use of yoga combining 15 Training modules and accompanying reading and study guide completion and a supervised therapeutic practicum and therapeutic project.
- Module 1 – Introduction & Applied Yoga Philosophy – Sat. Jan 22, 2022, 10:30 – 6:30 pm.
- Module 2 – Yoga Philosophy Applied to the Modern World – Sun. Jan 23, 2022, 10:00 – 6:00 pm.
- Module 3 – Yoga Anatomy From the Ground Up – TBA
- Module 4 – Teaching Restorative Yoga – TBA
- Module 5 – Foundations of Ayurveda – TBA
- Module 6 – Mindbody Wellness – TBA
- Module 7 – Private Yoga & Tibetan Rites – TBA
- Module 8 – East Meets West/Chronic Pain & Chakras – TBA
- Module 9 – Healing Applications of Pranayama & Meditation – TBA
- Module 10 – Yoga For Back & Joint Replacement – TBA
- Module 11 – Yoga For Pelvic Floor & Better Breathing with Yoga – TBA
- Module 12 – Chair Yoga & Yoga on the Ball – TBA
- Module 13 – Teaching Yoga to Older Adults – TBA
- Module 14 – Assists & Modifications – TBA
- Module 15 – Ethics & Business of Yoga – TBA
Upon completion of the Training Modules and therapeutic practicum, a Certificate will be granted which will qualify for Yoga Alliance 500 Hour Registered Yoga Teacher (RYT-500) registration.