Glenmore Yoga Online and In Person Yoga
Glenmore is offering daily in person and online classes some hybrid classes where both an in person and online option are available for a given class. Our schedule will evolve week to week depending on the demand.
It is required to register in advance for both online and in person classes.
- Pre Register for a class with MindBody Online by downloading the app to your phone, going to the schedule menu at glenmoreyoga.com or email email@example.com
- Make sure Glenmore has the email address you use to set up your MindBody account. By doing so, you should be able to access your existing payment package to use for the class you intend to take.
- Register through MindBody for your class at least 30 minutes prior to class time. You will receive a confirmation email from Glenmore with a link to Zoom 30 minutes before class starts. Zoom is the platform where Glenmore will stream our classes.
- You will need several minutes to connect to Zoom and follow the prompts. Please allow yourself this extra time. Zoom works with your smart phone, tablet, laptop and desktop.
- If you plan to use your phone or tablet, find the Zoom Cloud Meetings app in your app store and download. With a laptop or desktop, just click on the link Glenmore sends you to connect to your class. Computer users will be prompted to download the Zoom application.
- Please arrive to the Zoom waiting room 5 – 10 minutes before class begins. Your instructor will admit you, confirm attendance and begin the class.
- Please know that you will see and hear the teacher, and you’ll have the option to been seen and heard once you’ve logged into the class. You will be able to mute and disable video of yourself if you choose. A text box can be used for you to type a hello message or questions or concerns. You can choose the option for your message to be sent to only the teacher or to the class.
- If you are new to Glenmore, please fill out our Student intake form and email it to the center at firstname.lastname@example.org prior to taking an online class.
- Three registered students will be necessary for the class to take place.
- If you do not see the link 30 minutes prior to the start of class:
- look in your spam or junk folder
- refresh the window tab in which you are viewing your email
- email email@example.com 15 minutes before session to say you haven’t received the link to have it resent to you.
- Payment may be made in person, through MindBody or mailed to 10442 Ridgefield Parkway, Richmond, Va. 23233. Cash, checks, debit and VISA, Mastercard, Discover & American Express are accepted. Payments may also be made through your online banking or Zelle using firstname.lastname@example.org. Our legal name Glenmore Touch, Inc will appear as the recipient.