Glenmore Yoga Online Studio
Your class packages may be used for live, online classes with most of your favorite Glenmore Yoga teachers. (A few of our teachers will go on hiatus during this time, and will return soon.) If you need to purchase a package or a drop in class, you may do so with the MindBody app. See our step by step process below. Our classes will be taught through the Zoom Cloud Meeting platform.
We are so grateful for your support!
- Preregister for a class with MindBody Online by downloading the app to your phone or email email@example.com
- Make sure your email address is correct in MindBody. MindBody sets up your registration and confirms your payment (accessing an existing package or payment) for the class you intend to take.
- Register through MindBody for your class at least 30 minutes prior to class time. You will receive a confirmation email from Glenmore with a link to Zoom 30 minutes before class starts. Zoom is the platform where Glenmore will stream our classes.
- You will need several minutes to connect to Zoom and follow the prompts. Please allow yourself this extra time. Zoom works with your smart phone, tablet, laptop and desktop.
- If you plan to use your phone or tablet, find the Zoom Cloud Meetings app in your app store and download. With a laptop or desktop, just click on the link Glenmore sends you to connect to your class. Computer users will be prompted to to download the Zoom application.
- Please arrive to the Zoom waiting room 5 – 10 minutes before class begins. Your instructor will confirm attendance and begin the class.
- Please know that you will see and hear the teacher, and you’ll have the option to been seen and heard once you’ve logged into the class. You will be able to mute and disable video of yourself if you choose. A text box can be used for you to type a hello message or questions or concerns. You can choose the option for your message to be sent to only the teacher or to the class.
- If you are new to Glenmore, please fill out our Student intake form and email it to the center at firstname.lastname@example.org prior to taking an online class.
- Three registered students will be necessary for the class to take place.
A Private Facebook group has been developed to keep you updated and engaged with the Glenmore Community. The link below will take you to the page where you may request to join: