Glenmore Yoga Online and In Person Yoga
As our community reopens, we are offering daily in person classes. We will continue to offer online classes as well as some hybrid classes where both an in person and online option are available for a given class. Our schedule will evolve week to week depending on the demand.
It is required to register in advance for both online and in person classes.
Please continue to check our website for updates.
We are so grateful for your support!
Your class packages may be used for live, online classes. If you need to purchase a package or a drop in class, you may do so with the MindBody app or by going to our schedule menu on this website (Book a Class Here link above will take you to this menu). See our step by step process below. Our classes will be taught through the Zoom Cloud Meeting platform.
Step-by-Step Instructions to join Online classes:
- Pre Register for a class with MindBody Online by downloading the app to your phone, going to the schedule menu at glenmoreyoga.com or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Make sure Glenmore has the email address you use to set up your MindBody account. By doing so, you should be able to access your existing payment package to use for the class you intend to take.
- Register through MindBody for your class at least 30 minutes prior to class time. You will receive a confirmation email from Glenmore with a link to Zoom 30 minutes before class starts. Zoom is the platform where Glenmore will stream our classes.
- You will need several minutes to connect to Zoom and follow the prompts. Please allow yourself this extra time. Zoom works with your smart phone, tablet, laptop and desktop.
- If you plan to use your phone or tablet, find the Zoom Cloud Meetings app in your app store and download. With a laptop or desktop, just click on the link Glenmore sends you to connect to your class. Computer users will be prompted to download the Zoom application.
- Please arrive to the Zoom waiting room 5 – 10 minutes before class begins. Your instructor will admit you, confirm attendance and begin the class.
- Please know that you will see and hear the teacher, and you’ll have the option to been seen and heard once you’ve logged into the class. You will be able to mute and disable video of yourself if you choose. A text box can be used for you to type a hello message or questions or concerns. You can choose the option for your message to be sent to only the teacher or to the class.
- If you are new to Glenmore, please fill out our Student intake form and email it to the center at email@example.com prior to taking an online class.
- Three registered students will be necessary for the class to take place.
- If you do not see the link 30 minutes prior to the start of class:
- look in your spam or junk folder
- refresh the window tab in which you are viewing your email
- email firstname.lastname@example.org 15 minutes before session to say you haven’t received the link to have it resent to you.
Prep for Your Home Yoga Practice
Clear your space of all hazards and distractions, including plants,
furniture with sharp edges, and four legged family members.
Ideas for Props:
-Couch cushions and throw pillows
-Blankets or beach towels can be folded, rolled and stacked
-Books or boxes filled with newspaper can stand in for blocks
-Bathrobe belts or old neckties can serve as yoga straps
-Play your music of choice if you like to practice with it
-If using 2 devices, make sure to mute one so there isn’t feedback
-Plug in devise when taking a class. Zoom sessions use a lot of battery life
A Private Facebook group has been developed to keep you updated and engaged with the Glenmore Community. The link below will take you to the page where you may request to join: