The schedule will go week by week and be based on the demand seen for both in person and online as well as availability of instructors.
The safety of Students and Staff is Priority One
In Person class protocol:
- Students will have to register ahead of time via MindBody or by emailing Glenmore (email@example.com) since we will have a max of 9 students which we can safely have in the large studio.
- A 5 student waitlist will be available and student will be notified if a space becomes available.
- Students must remove themselves from an in person class if they cannot attend. Cancellation within 3 hours of a class will result in a forfeiture of a class or a $10 late cancelation fee for unlimited students.
- Spacing will be denoted by material ribbons on the floor of the Back Large Studio
- Front Small studio will be used for privates for the time being
- Students will need to bring their own props (props are currently now tucked away in the small studio)
- Hand towels are available as a prop since they may be laundered
- Students will need a mask and asked to maintain 6 feet apart while moving around the center
- Hand sanitizer is placed throughout the center to encourage regular application as well as encourage washing of hands
- Sanitizing of touched surfaces will be continual throughout the center with CDC approved products
- A large air purifier with a HEPA filter will be in the large studio. This unit has been proven to kill the virus and will add to air flow.
- Students and staff should not enter the studio if not feeling well, have a cough or fever
- Instructors will offer verbal but not hands on adjustments and will maintain 6 foot distance from students
We invite you to reconnect and chat with one another outside the building either before or after class, following social distancing guidelines.