We will start slowly with in person classes the week of June 22nd with the first 2 being offered Wed, June 24, Level 2 & 3 at 6 pm with Kerry Shultz, RYT 500, and Fri, June 26, Level 1 at 10:30 am with Christina Evans, RYT 500 and adding an Ageless Yoga class Mon, June 29, at 10:30 am with Christina Evans.
The schedule will go week by week and be based on the demand seen both in person and online as well as availability of instructors.
We are so excited to welcome you back to Glenmore in a safe manner.
In Person class protocol:
- Students will have to register ahead of time via MindBody or by emailing Glenmore (firstname.lastname@example.org) since we will have a max of 10 students which we can safely have in the large studio.
- A 5 student waitlist will be available and student will be notified if a space becomes available.
- Students must remove themselves from an in person class if they cannot attend. Cancellation within 5 hours of a class will result in a forfeiture of a class or a $10 late cancelation fee for unlimited students.
- Spacing will be denoted by material ribbons on the floor of the Back Large Studio
- Front Small studio will be used for privates for the time being
- Students will need to bring their own props (props are currently now tucked away in the small studio)
- When we able to have classes back to back, classes will have 1/2 hour between instead of the 15 minutes we used to have
- Students will need a mask and asked to maintain 6 feet apart while moving around the center
- Hand sanitizer is placed throughout the center to encourage regular application as well as encourage washing of hands
- Sanitizing of touched surfaces will be continual throughout the center with CDC approved products
- A large air purifier with a HEPA filter will be in the large studio. This unit has been proven to kill the virus and will add to air flow.
- Students and staff should not enter the studio if they have a cough or fever
- Instructors will not be offering hands on adjustments and will maintain 6 foot distance from students
Out of respect for everyone’s health and safety, we ask that you go directly to the large yoga studio at the back of the center upon entering the building and leave quietly after class ends. Please, no gathering in the studio, hallways or lounge area. Not only will this limit exposure but it will also provide an opportunity for a mindful transition to and from your practice. We invite you to reconnect and chat with one another outside the building either before or after class, following social distancing guidelines.